Protect your most valuable asset, your income.
Disabling injuries are more common than one believes, with a substantial number of people in the United States suffering from a disabling accident before retirement. Disability Insurance is meant to provide some protection for this, insuring your earned income, in the event you are no longer able to perform your job due to a covered incident. In other words, disability insurance can pay out your full, or a percentage of, your regular paychecks in case you become too ill or disabled to work.
What Disability Insurance Options are Available?
Here at Inszone, we have a variety of different options for you to choose, when it comes to disability insurance. The type of disability insurance that fits you, will depend on your needs and the type of protection you are trying to acquire. Disability insurance can be provided by an employer or it can also be purchased directly by you. At the end of the day, the specific type of disability insurance you purchase will depend on the type of pay you are trying to cover. Here are some of the options we have available:
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Mortgage disability insurance
- Supplemental disability insurance
- Social Security disability insurance
- State disability insurance
- Self insurance
- Workers’ compensation
Why Inszone Insurance agency?
Here are the reasons why you should trust Inszone with your disability insurance coverage:
- We have been in the industry for over 15 years. We have the experience and the knowledge to provide you the right disability insurance plan that can protect you.
- Our knowledgeable insurance experts will answer all your questions and guide you through the different disability insurance options, ensuring you have an understanding of every decision made throughout the whole process.
- Our agents will compare the different disability insurance options available to you based on your needs. They will explain the differences in coverage, what you need in order to qualify and the amount the insurance would cover in the event of a claim.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the nation. Broad reach to the nation’s best carriers ensures you receive the best value possible.
Benefits of having the right Disability Insurance Coverage
These are just some of the benefits that you can get once you invest in the right disability insurance plan:
- Financial protection – disability insurance can provide financial protection for you and your family in the event of a disabling accident. Depending on the type of coverage you will receive a percentage of your current income, allowing you to continue to support yourself and your family even if the worst-case scenario was to happen.
- Peace of mind – feel comfortable that you and your family are protected and secure in the event of a disabling injury.
Want to get more information on our available disability insurance plans?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!