Protect your bookkeeping firm
Get the right professional insurance plan
As a bookkeeper, you play an important role for businesses and professionals in terms of business finances. You need to keep the records accurate and updated. Considering the nature of your work, which deals with sensitive information, you are exposed to different risks. You may experience data or information breach. Your office may also accidentally be caught on fire or other natural disasters that may affect the content and information inside your office. You need the right insurance plan to protect you from all these risks.
We, at Inszone Insurance, have experience in providing the right insurance plan to all professionals and businesses in different industries. With access to multiple leading insurance carriers, we can customize your insurance plan to fit your needs.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why many bookkeepers and other accounting professionals and companies go to us when it comes to their insurance needs:
- We can tailor fit your insurance plan according to your business requirements. We have access to many insurance carriers, so you can be as flexible as you want with your insurance policy.
- You can also easily compare prices among our insurance carriers to help you find the most-cost effective and budget friendly policy for you.
- You may talk to our insurance experts for free consultation. They are very experienced in dealing with different types of businesses and insurance needs.
Benefits of having the right insurance plan for bookkeepers and bookkeeping companies
Here are some of the benefits if you invest in the right bookkeeping insurance plan:
- Since you are responsible for recording everyday transaction, you are prone to simple human error. Your insurance will protect you from any claims of negligence or malpractice in the event that you made a mistake in your work.
- Depending on your insurance coverage, if you accidentally damaged your client’s property while doing your business activity, your insurance plan will cover the damages.
- Since you are dealing with sensitive information on a daily basis, your insurance will protect you from any loss or damage to your data.
Want to know more about this insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!