Protect your best asset
Provide the right workers compensation insurance
Your employees play an important role in the success of your business. They are at the forefront of your business activities. And because of this, they are exposed to risk of injury while conducting business. They could become injured or disabled while on duty. That is why, it is a must that you protect your most valuable asset with the right insurance.
Your employees have a legal right to compensation for injuries, short-term and long-term disability if hurt while on the job. As a trusted provider of business insurance plans, we, at Inszone Insurance, have the right insurance products to get your employees back to work quickly if injured on the job.
Why Inszone Insurance Agency?
Here are some of the reasons why many businesses trust Inszone when it comes to their workers compensation insurance.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the nation. Broad reach to the nation’s best carriers ensures you receive the best value possible.
- Our carriers offer flexible billing options included stipulated billing, payroll reporting and even payroll services. Also, many of our carriers provide HR and loss control support at no additional cost.
- Our agents are Workers Compensation experts. Not only will you fully understand your policy, we’re here to lend a hand at audit time.
- We guarantee you’ll receive certificates of insurance within 3 hours of your request so long as all required information is provided with your request.
Benefits of having the right workman’s compensation coverage
These are some of the benefits you get when you invest in the right workman’s compensation coverage:
- Stay in compliance with your States’ laws. Inszone is licensed in all 50 States.
- In the event your employee gets injured on the job, your insurance will cover the expenses for medical bills and disability payments.
- In the event your employee has a fatal accident while on the job, your insurance will cover burial expenses and compensation for your employees’ legal dependents.
- Whether it is your employees’ fault or not, any physical injury your employee sustains while working, your insurance will assist and manage the claims process.
- Get your employee’s back to work and making money again as quickly as possible.
Want to know more about our workers compensation insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!