Protect the tools and equipment that help you earn a living
Invest in the right inland marine insurance plan
Having the right tools and equipment is essential to completing a job the right way the first time. Projects become impossible to complete without the right tools. The right tools are expensive! Many tradesmen are mobile and while moving from job to job, things happen. Tools and equipment could be damaged in an auto accident or stolen from the job site or truck. Even worse, materials bought and paid for by your customer could be damaged or stolen. Protect the materials, tools and equipment that help you earn a living.
Having the right coverage for your valuable tools, equipment and materials will save your company in the long run.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why companies trust us when it comes to their inland marine insurance plan:
- We have access to some of the best insurance carriers in the country. Our agents will work with you to find the best inland marine insurance plan for your business.
- You don’t need to shop around multiple places, you can compare coverage and plans through our multiple carriers. Allowing you to get the best coverage at the lowest price.
- We have experienced and friendly insurance specialists who are experts when it comes to inland marine insurance. They will answer your questions and help you throughout the whole process.
Benefits of having the right inland marine insurance coverage
These are some of the benefits that your business will get if you invest in the right inland marine insurance plan:
- Many Inland Marine policies cover rented, loaned and leased equipment. Does your next job require a specialized piece of equipment? Inszone will help you insure rented equipment.
- Are you shipping tools, equipment or materials? Many Inland Marine policies cover your property while in the care of someone other than the named insured.
- Are you purchasing a large order of materials for a customer? Inszone can help you cover those materials while stored at the job-site.
- If your heavy equipment is damaged during an auto accident, an Inland Marine policy may pay to repair or replace your equipment.
- If your tools and equipment are stolen from your vehicle, Inland Marine Insurance may pay to replace your stolen tools and equipment.
Want to know more about our inland marine insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!