Mechanics on the move
Insure your business today
If you are a mobile mechanic, you understand the risks that your employees and your business are exposed to. From testing to diagnosing – the nature of activities and jobs that your business has, can bring bodily injury or property damage. That is why, whether you are a mobile mechanic, repairer, or an engineer, you need to protect your business from any disruption that may affect your investments and assets.
We, at Inszone Insurance, have access to many insurance carriers that can provide you the insurance that you needed the most. You have unique needs for protection and we have the right and custom-fit insurance to complement that.
Benefits of having a mobile mechanic insurance plan
Here are the benefits of investing in a mobile mechanic insurance plan today:
- If you are road testing or diagnosing the vehicle of your client and accidentally damaged the vehicle or get someone injured, your insurance will cover the injuries and damages involved.
- Depending on your coverage plan, if your business is being sued for fraudulent activities or for injury and damages, your insurance will cover the expensive legal costs and processes.
- If you have expensive equipment and tools that were lost or damaged while doing your job, your insurance plan will cover the repair and replacement for it.
There are different types of mobile mechanic insurance that can cover different aspects of the business, such as:
- General liability insurance: This can help cover the costs of bodily injury or property damage that may occur as a result of the business operations. For example, if a customer slips and falls on a tool left by the mechanic, or if the mechanic accidentally damages the customer’s garage door while working on their car, general liability insurance can help pay for the medical bills or repairs1.
- Garage liability insurance: This can help cover the legal liability for accidents involving vehicles that are in the care, custody, or control of the business. For example, if a mechanic causes an accident while test-driving a customer’s car, or if a customer’s car is stolen or vandalized while parked at the mechanic’s location, garage liability insurance can help pay for the damages or lawsuits2.
- Garagekeepers insurance: This can help cover the physical damage to vehicles that are in the care, custody, or control of the business. For example, if a fire breaks out at the mechanic’s location and damages several customer cars, or if a mechanic drops a tool on a customer’s car and scratches the paint, garagekeepers insurance can help pay for the repairs or replacements3.
- Commercial auto insurance: This can help cover the vehicles that are owned, leased, rented, or borrowed by the business for business purposes. For example, if a mechanic drives a truck with tools and equipment to visit customers, or if a mechanic uses a personal car for business errands, commercial auto insurance can help pay for the damages or injuries that may occur in case of an accident4.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: This can help cover the medical expenses and lost wages of employees who are injured or become ill while working for the business. For example, if a mechanic suffers a back injury while lifting a heavy engine, or if a mechanic develops a respiratory illness from exposure to fumes or chemicals, workers’ compensation insurance can help pay for the treatment and recovery5.
- Business owners policy (BOP): This is a package policy that combines general liability insurance, commercial property insurance, and business interruption insurance. Commercial property insurance can help cover the buildings, equipment, tools, inventory, and other assets that belong to the business. For example, if a storm damages the roof of the mechanic’s location and forces them to close temporarily, BOP can help pay for the repairs and the lost revenue6.
The cost of mobile mechanic insurance depends on various factors, such as:
- The type and amount of coverage needed
- The size and location of the business
- The number and type of vehicles serviced
- The number and qualifications of employees
- The claims history and safety record of the business
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
Here are the reasons why mobile mechanics trust us in providing the right insurance for them:
- With our access to many insurance carriers, we can help you customize your insurance policy depending on your requirements and business roles. If you are a contractor, owner or sole-prop who works from home, we have the right insurance plan for you.
- With access to multiple insurance carriers, we make sure that we give you the most flexible pricing that your budget will love.
- We have a team of insurance specialists with many years in the business, who can walk you through your policy and answer any questions you might have.
Want to know more about our mobile mechanics insurance coverage?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!