Protect your Business
Bundle and save with the right Business Owner’s Insurance (BOP)
Small business owners, you’ve worked hard to build your business. Whether you own a restaurant, retail store, professional service or you are a service contractor, your business needs protection regardless of how large or small your business is. If something goes wrong, you need peace of mind to know that you can respond quickly. That could be the difference between continuing to live your dream or not. That is why it is wise to invest in a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) with Inszone.
A BOP is a packaged policy containing both liability and property coverages. With one easy to manage policy, you can protect your business liability and also the inventory, tools, and equipment needed to run your business.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why business owners trust Inszone when it comes to their business owner’s insurance policy:
- We have broad access to the best insurance carriers in the nation. We help you customize your Business Owners Policy to meet the needs of your business.
- We understand the balance between price and coverage. After all, you’re looking for great coverage and a great price.
- Coverage specialists at Inszone will take the time to talk through your exposures, the things keeping you up at night and custom tailors a policy to fit your needs.
- We have a team of commercial agents and account managers ready to help.
- We guarantee you’ll receive certificates of insurance within 3 hours of your request so long as all required information is provided with your request.
Benefits of having the right BOP
These are some of the benefits of owning the right Business Owners Policy (BOP):
- In the event of a covered claim, your insurance will pay for bodily injury, property damage and expensive lawsuits.
- If your business personal property is destroyed by a covered event your carrier will repair and/or replace the property your business needs to succeed.
- If your business is shut due to an unexpected event, your policy may provide coverage for loss of income so that you can maintain your employees and get back to work quickly.
Want to know more about BOP insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!