Protect what you love to do
Get the right vendor insurance plan
If you are a caterer, flower arranger, baker, lights and sound provider, liquor seller, etc., you have a special part in making people’s events special and colorful. You have a responsibility to them in giving them quality service. But as vendors, you know that you are exposed to different risks that may disrupt your work, like event cancellation, accidental property damage, unexpected physical injuries, among others.
You need the right protection to cover you for any possible financial losses, you need the right insurance coverage. Having the right insurance plan will give you more credibility as a vendor. As an insured vendor, clients will be at ease working with you because they know that you are fully covered and protected in case an emergency occurs.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why you can trust us when it comes to your vendor insurance plan:
- We have been in the industry for over 15 years. We have the expertise to provide you the right insurance coverage that you need.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the country. You can be flexible in customizing your insurance plan to meet your needs.
- You can compare prices among our insurance carriers to know which is the best fit for your budget.
- You can talk to our experienced and highly skilled insurance specialists who are here to assist you every step of the way.
Benefits of having the right vendor insurance plan
Here are some of the many benefits of having the right vendor insurance coverage:
- Some venues and facilities, often require liability insurance before you can avail their products or services. If you are an insured vendor, you can be flexible in finding the best suppliers and fellow vendors to help you with your event.
- In the event that you cause property damage or injure someone while organizing the event, or during the event, your insurance will cover the damages and the injuries.
- If your client postpones or cancels the event, your insurance will reimburse you for the losses. However, event cancellations are limited to bankruptcy, accident or illness, extreme weather, among others.
- If your client/s or members of the public sue you for any negligent work, fraudulent claims or other legal appeal, your insurance will help you with the legal expenses.
Want to know more about this insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!