Make your wedding stress-free
Protect it with the right wedding insurance plan
There are a lot of unforeseen things, to include disasters, that can happen at a wedding. There can be sudden cancellations from your suppliers or vendors, your gifts might get stolen or lost, your gown might get damaged, etc.
Preparing for a wedding is already exhausting and to think about all these possible disasters will put you on edge. That is why, it is important to protect yourself from unforeseen problems. Thus, you need the right wedding insurance plan.
We, at Inszone Insurance, provide a wide range of insurance coverages for personal needs, business purposes and even for special events like weddings.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why wedding vendors as well as wedding couples trust us when it comes to their wedding insurance plan:
- We have been in the industry for 15 years. We have established name and credibility that we will give you the best insurance coverage that you need.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the country. You can be flexible in customizing your coverage to fit your wedding needs.
- If you are on a budget, you can compare prices among our carriers to see who is the most affordable for you.
- Preparing for the wedding is stressful, that is why we have accommodating and friendly insurance agents to help you get started with your wedding insurance plan.
Benefits of having the right wedding insurance plan
Here are some of the benefits of investing in the right wedding insurance coverage:
- If your wedding venue is not insured, your insurance will still protect you from some uncontrollable circumstances like event cancellation, accidental property damage, fire, and electrical outage, among others.
- In the event that there is extreme weather on the day of your wedding, your insurance can help you reschedule. Depending on your coverage, it can help you cover the flowers, tent rentals, food, liquor, etc.
- Your insurance will also cover any cost or damages in the event that your vendor – caterer, officiant, flower arranger, baker, etc.- fails to show up on your wedding.
- If the bride or the groom, or anyone who has an important part in the wedding got sick or was injured during the wedding, your insurance will cover the medical expenses.
- Depending on your coverage, you can also get protection for any lost or damaged wedding gifts.
Want to know more about this insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!