Protect your business property
Invest in the right property insurance plan
Property Insurance is necessary to ensure your property is secure. Disaster can strike any moment: fires, flooding from faulty pipes, storm among others can cause destruction or damage to your property. Without the right property insurance, you might be left out in the cold. When disaster strikes you need the assistance of your insurance agent and insurance company to restore your property quickly. Protect your property and contents with the right Property Insurance policy from Inszone.
Here, at Inszone Insurance, we work with owners of all property types. Whether owner occupied or tenant occupied, Inszone can help find the right coverage for your apartment complex, strip mall, office building, hotel, warehouse, garage, shop or restaurant. Our experienced property staff understands your business and the ins and outs of commercial property insurance.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are some of the reasons why businesses trust us when it comes to protecting their property:
- We have broad access to the best insurance carriers in the nation. We help you customize your commercial property insurance to meet the needs of your business.
- We have a department dedicated writing and servicing commercial property owners.
- We understand the balance between price and coverage. After all, you’re looking for great coverage and a great price.
Benefits of having the right property insurance coverage
These are some of the benefits of investing in the right commercial property insurance for your business:
- If your commercial property is damaged by fire, theft or vandalism, your insurance may cover the cost to replace or repair your damaged property.
- If your commercial property experiences lost income/rents due to a covered claim you may be eligible to recoup your lost business income.
- If you are required to rebuild your property at a higher cost due to a change in the law or ordinance of your county your insurance company may be able to pay for those additional expenses.
- Several enhanced coverage options are available to you including back up of sump & sewer and, equipment breakdown and hired and non-owned auto.
Want to know more about our property insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!