Protect your carpentry business
Invest in the right carpenter insurance plan
Aside from licenses and permits, you need to protect yourself, your employees, your clients and your business with the right insurance coverage. Whether you are a subcontractor or running your own carpentry business, there are risks that you can get exposed to. Having the right insurance plan will help you be ready for any accidents and liability claims that may happen.
A successful carpenter will understand that partnering with the best insurance agency is for the benefit of his/her business. It is also an investment that will secure the future of his business. Specializing in carpenters insurance plan, we, at Inszone Insurance can help you find the right coverage at the right price.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
Here are some of the reasons why many subcontractors and carpentry business owners trust us with their insurance plan:
- We offer insurance plans with great premiums. Our insurance carriers can also customize their policies to fit your needs.
- Since we have access to many insurance carriers, we can give you the most affordable insurance plan that fits your budget.
- Our experienced insurance specialists are very friendly and accommodating. They are always open for free consultation.
- We give upfront and free quotes so you can be prepared in investing in the right carpenters insurance plan for your business.
Benefits of having a carpenters insurance plan
Here are some of the benefits that you can get once you invest in a carpenters insurance policy:
- Depending on your coverage, your insurance plan provides income protection in case you get sick and become unable to work.
- If you got your tools stolen or damaged, your insurance will cover the replacement and the repair cost.
- Your insurance will cover all the damages to your client’s property in case of negligent work.
- You also get financial help if you, your employee or your client got injured while doing your carpentry job.
Want to know more about our carpenters insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!