Protect your personal belongings
Insure them with the right renter’s insurance coverage
Unlike homeowners, renters may not fully understand the benefit of having renter’s insurance coverage. In the first place, it is not their property and the responsibility for any damage should fall under their landlord.
But aside from damage to the home, there are other unforeseen things that may happen while you are renting a house or an apartment. You might have personal belongings stolen in a break-in, or get damaged and destroyed in a fire or heavy rain. During these situations, your landlord’s insurance will likely not cover your belongings. But your renter’s insurance coverage may. Renters insurance may also continue personal liability insurance to pay for damages in the event someone is injured at your residence.
So to protect you from burglary, break-ins, theft, fire, rain, and other mishaps that can put your personal belongings at risks, you need to insure yourself with the right renter’s insurance plan.
Why Inszone insurance agency?
If you are considering a renter’s insurance plan, here are some things that you need to know about Inszone insurance:
- One of the reasons why renters fail to get insurance policy, is that they are unaware that such insurance coverage exists. We, at Inszone, provide all kinds and types of insurance coverage. We can provide renters insurance coverage and tailor fit it according to your needs and requirements through our partner carriers.
- Committed to provide complete insurance coverage, we make sure that to find affordable insurance options. You get a quality renter insurance that will suit your budget in payment terms that you can afford.
- We have highly skilled and well-experienced licensed agents who know renters insurance. Our agents will be with you in the process and will make sure that you get your most needed renters insurance coverage.
- We don’t delay service. With our organized system and process, you get your renters insurance ahead of time, so you can be stress free when you move in.
Benefits of having renter’s insurance coverage:
Here are some of the benefits that you can get once you have renter’s insurance coverage:
- Depending on your coverage plan, your renters insurance will cover repair and replacement of your personal belongings that have been damaged and destroyed in a fire, rain, and other weather mishaps.
- If your personal belongings have been stolen or damaged your renter’s insurance plan may cover the expenses for the damaged and stolen goods.
- Your renter’s insurance plan will also cover personal liability if are liable for someone else’s injuries at or away from your residence.
- Package your renters insurance with your personal auto policy and save! One agent, one insurance company, one policy number, one easy to pay bill.
Invest in protecting your personal belongings!
Talk to our expert insurance agents for the best renters insurance coverage!