Protect your assets and future income
Invest in landlord insurance coverage today
Whether it is a single apartment or multiple rented homes, for landlords, your properties are not just assets, they are also an important source of your income. That is why it is only right to safeguard your properties with the right insurance. But you cannot just buy a standard homeowners insurance policy, you need to ensure that you are covered correctly and have a proper landlord’s insurance policy.
Landlords are exposed to additional risks. After all, who is going to care for your property as well as you, the owner would? Tenant occupied homes require a different type of insurance to meet your needs.
Why Inszone Insurance?
If you are looking for an insurance agency to provide you with options and the right coverage for your tenant occupied property, Inszone Insurance agency has got you covered with these benefits:
- As a well-established insurance agency with over 15 years of experience, we have access to best insurance companies in the nation. We will provide you with several options to protect your investment.
- You can customize our landlord’s insurance plan to ensure you have the right property valuation and are comfortable with you level of liability insurance.
- You get a quality and comprehensive insurance plan at competitive pricing.
- We have accommodating licensed professionals who are always available for consultation and who will help you every step of the way.
Benefits of having landlord’s insurance coverage
Depending on the kind of coverage you have, here are some of the financial benefits of having a landlord’s insurance plan:
- Your insurance will cover repair costs of repairs for accidental damages that may happen to your property, whether intended by your tenant or not.
- Insurance is available to help you recover lost rents in the event that your property is damaged and cannot be rented while repairs are made.
- Your insurance may provide liability insurance to cover injuries, damages and costly lawsuits in the event you are liable for injuries sustained at your property.
Ready to protect your properties?
Contact our insurance experts for more information.