Be prepared any time
Get umbrella insurance coverage today
You may think that your home and auto insurance provide enough insurance to cover any claim you could be faced with. Think again! If you have the miss-fortune of being faced by a jury of your peers, anything can happen. Your exposure does not stop at the limits of your insurance policy. Your personal assets could be exposed. You could be faced with losing your savings or your home. Umbrella Insurance is there to provide an extra layer of security. Umbrella Insurance is designed to kick in once the limits of your home or auto insurance policy have been exhausted. Because an Umbrella will only respond once your base limits of insurance have been exhausted it may cost a lot less than you think.
Protect your assets with an umbrella from Inszone Insurance Services.
Why Inszone Insurance?
There are a lot of insurance agencies out there. But, if you’re in the market for that extra level of protection and an agent who will take the time to answer all of your questions, Inszone is the right place. Here are the reasons why you should trust Inszone insurance to help you find the right Umbrella Policy.
- As an all-in-one insurance agency, we work with the best insurance companies in the nation. We’ll provide you with several options and the best possible price for the coverage you need.
- We have accommodating licensed professionals who are always available for consultation and who will help you every step of the way.
- We have insurance plans that are very flexible and customizable. We can tailor fit your homeowner’s insurance coverage to meet your needs and requirements.
Benefits of having umbrella insurance coverage
For an extra layer of security an umbrella policy is your best option, here are some of the benefits.
- An Umbrella Policy is designed to provide an extra layer of liability insurance over and above your home and auto insurance policies.
- In the event of an accident exhausting your base liability insurance limits an umbrella will kick in and provide additional coverage for damages and legal defense.
- In today’s world of lawsuit driven individuals you never know what you could be faced with. An Umbrella may even cover claims declined by your home and auto insurance.
Want to know more about umbrella insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialists!