Be completely ready during a disaster
Invest in an earthquake insurance plan now
Earthquakes can happen anytime and anywhere.Even non-earthquake prone areas are experiencing the occasional shake. This catastrophe can bring immense damage to your property and personal belongings. And your homeowner’s insurance plan may not be able to cover it.
The standard homeowner’s insurance plan is limited and it does not cover damages or claims caused by earthquakes. Earthquake insurance is designed to protect your home and personal property in the event of an Earthquake.
Why Inszone Insurance?
Here are the reasons why Inszone insurance agency is your best partner when getting the right earthquake insurance coverage:
- As an experienced, one stop-shop for insurance, we provide a wide variety of insurance options with the best insurance companies in the nation.
- Our carriers can provide you the best and the highest quality earthquake insurance to fit your needs.
- With multiple coverage and deductible options, we offer the most affordable earthquake insurance options.
- We also offer flexible payment terms to assist you in getting your insurance in place.
- We have professional and knowledgeable insurance agents who will accommodate all your questions and help you through the whole process.
Benefits of having earthquake insurance coverage:
Here are the benefits that you will get when you have an earthquake insurance plan that your standard homeowner’s insurance coverage does not have:
- In the event of an earthquake, you will be financially compensated for losses and property damage.
- Your expensive items like jewelry, most coveted paintings, prized possessed furniture, among others, are also covered should they get damaged during an earthquake.
- It may cost more to rebuild your home than it did when you purchased it. Extended replacement cost may be available to help you rebuild.
- Your family may be relocated after an earthquake. Your Earthquake Policy may reimburse for expenses while away from your home.
Prepare for the worst-case scenario.
Contact our insurance specialists to learn more about earthquake insurance!