Keep your business moving
Get the right commercial auto and trucking insurance policy
Car, truck, van, or any vehicle used for business is exposed to risks, that when not properly insured, can lead to costly repairs and loss bringing your business to a halt. Businesses of all sizes who use vehicles for work, need to have the right commercial auto and trucking insurance to cover liability, physical damage, and injuries in case of an accident.
Personal auto insurance policies are not meant for business use. In-fact, business use is specifically excluded. You need a more comprehensive policy built specifically for commercial autos. You may even need coverage for your employees while driving their vehicles for your business.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
Here are some of the reasons businesses trust Inszone when it comes to their commercial auto and trucking insurance.
- We have access to the best insurance carriers in the nation. We help you customize your commercial auto policy to meet the needs of your business.
- We will efficiently shop all relevant insurance companies to ensure you get the coverage you need at an affordable price.
- Our accommodating and friendly insurance specialists are always ready to assist you with any questions you have regarding commercial auto and trucking coverage.
- We guarantee you’ll receive certificates of insurance within 3 hours of your request so long as all required information is provided with your request.
Benefits of having the right commercial auto and trucking insurance coverage
These are the benefits of investing in the right commercial auto and trucking insurance plan:
- In the event of an at fault accident, your commercial auto liability insurance will pay third party damages for injuries, medical bills, pain and suffering, loss wages and property damages up to your limits of insurance.
- Physical damage coverage, also known as comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to repair or replace your vehicle after an accident, fire or due to theft or vandalism. A deductible may apply.
- If hit by an uninsured motorist your coverage may provide payments for you and your drivers injuries, medical bills, pain and suffering, loss wages and costs to repair your vehicle.
- When your employees drive their vehicle for work or even run an occasional office errand, Hired and Non-Owned Auto Insurance will pay for third party damages. It may even pay to repair your employees’ vehicle.
Want to know more about our commercial auto and trucking insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!