Add an Extra Layer of Protection for Your Employees with Group Vision and Group Dental Insurance Plans.
Whether you provide group health benefits to your employees and want to add an additional layer of protection with dental and vision, or you are looking to start providing benefits with just dental and vision, Inszone Insurance can provide a variety of options for you.
Group dental insurance can provide your employees with access to preventative care, helping to maximize their oral health and lower out of pocket costs. Additionally, employees will have access to a wide selection of providers offering variety of services to cover basic & major procedures. Besides the added benefits, you are also providing an additional incentive for your employees to feel happy at their job.
Group vision insurance can be very affordable and a great coverage for employers to provide their employees. In most cases your employees will gain access to annual eye exams, as well as an allowance for glasses and or contact lenses, and access to a variety of optometrists and ophthalmologists at a relative low cost. Vision insurance is a good low-cost option, where employees can get a lot for very little.
Here at Inszone Insurance, we are happy to help you provide your employees access to either group dental benefits, group vision benefits or both.
What Group Dental Insurance Options are Available?
We offer access to a variety of Group Dental plans including:
- Dental HMO Plans- These plans have no deductible and no charge for diagnostics and preventive services. We also have orthodontia benefits for adults and children.
- Dental PPO Plans- Employees will have access to a nationwide dental network. No waiting periods so employees have access to benefits on the first day of coverage. You can design the plan with low annual deductibles and calendar year maximums.
What Group Vision Insurance Options are Available?
Vision plans tend to be very similar and offer a lot of flexibility, you can create your plan to include benefits such as:
- Eye exams with $0 co-payment
- Customizable frame, lenses and polycarbonate lenses allowance
- You get to customize the allowance – $120, $130 or $150
- Voluntary vision plans, with no cost to your business are available.
Why Inszone Insurance agency?
Here are the reasons why you should trust Inszone with your group vision and dental insurance coverage:
- We have broad access to some of the best insurance carriers in the nation. We help you customize your group dental and group vision benefits to fit the needs of your business and employees.
- Our team of experts will be your consultants, providing you with the tools necessary to improve your benefits program and ensure you are compliant.
- Our team will negotiate on your behalf with multiple carriers to ensure you have the best benefits possible at the most affordable price, depending on your budget and your needs.
- We will help with the management of your Open Enrollment and ensure all employees have the necessary information to opt in or out of the group dental and/or vision benefits you are offering.
- Our knowledgeable insurance experts will answer all your questions and guide you through the complicated world of group benefits, ensuring you have an understanding of every decision made throughout the whole process.
Benefits of having the right Group Dental and Group Vision Insurance Coverage
These are just some of the benefits that your business can get once you invest in the right group dental and vision insurance plan:
- Healthy and happy employees. Group dental and vision insurance not only provides coverage in the event of an emergency, but also provides preventative care, leading to happier and healthier employees.
- Tax benefits for your business and employees. Most expenses an employer incurs related to group benefits for their employees are 100% tax deductible. For your employees, they can opt to use pre-tax money for vision and dental coverage.
- Better employment recruitment and retention. Benefits play a big role when trying to recruit top talent and keeping it. A good group dental and vision insurance plan will help you get an edge over your competition.
Want to know more about our group dental and vision insurance plans?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!