Don’t put your roofing business at risk
Protect it with the right roofer insurance plan
As a professional roofer, there are a lot of risks that you face every day. You might fall from the ladder while climbing up the house. You might injure yourself while repairing or replacing the roof. You can also damage your client’s property by faulty installation or repair. You can also get your own tools broken or damaged. If you are an experienced roofer, you know that all these risks can have devastating effects on your business.
That is why, you need an insurance plan that will protect you from all these accidents and mishaps. Whether you are a subcontractor or a roofing business owner, we, at Inszone Insurance have the right roofer insurance plan that will help you be ready for these kinds of situations.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
Roofer insurance plans can vary and can be very complex. Here are the reasons why you should get your coverage through us:
- Our access to many insurance carriers will allow you to pick the best policy that will complement your needs.
- You can also get access to some of the most affordable insurance plan with the payment terms that perfectly fits your budget.
- You can get a free consultation with our friendly and accommodating experienced insurance specialists.
- You get a free quote from us to help you prepare your budget.
Benefits of having a roofer insurance plan
If you are a contractor, or a business owner, here are some of the benefits that you will get when you have a roofer insurance plan:
- Your insurance will cover third party property damage and physical injuries.
- You are protected from expensive lawsuits, court-related expenses, attorney’s fees, among others.
- Depending on your coverage, you also get income protection in case you got sick or your employee got sick and failed to work.
- If you got your equipment, tools, vehicles and other roofing materials damaged or stolen, your insurance will cover the repair and the replacement.
Want to know more about our roofers insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!