Specialized protection for concrete pouring contractors
Invest in a concrete pouring insurance plan today
Concrete pouring contractors are special skilled workers who focused on creating quality curbs, patios, footings, foundations, scaffolds, among other things. They work with special materials and equipment and tools to deliver different kinds of concrete projects. They also use their bare hands in delivering the job. This type of activity can lead to exposure to different safety risks. Other people and other properties may also get affected by accidents or faulty work.
Contractors and business owners need insurance to protect themselves, their employees and their business from any liability claims. We understand the special case of every concrete pouring contractor. That is why, we, at Inszone Insurance, provide different options to customize concrete pouring insurance products for contractors or business owners out there.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
Providing special and customized insurance products to contractors and business owners, here are some of the reasons why you can trust Inszone Insurance to be your insurance partner:
- With connections to many insurance carriers out there, we can tailor fit your insurance plan to meet your special needs as a concrete pouring contractor.
- We also provide you the most cost-effective package to suit your budget. We can also give you a flexible payment plan to help you acquire the right concrete pouring insurance plan.
- We are very transparent with our pricing. You only pay what we have quoted you. And our quote is free.
- You can also talk to our friendly and accommodating staff if you have questions about your policy. They can also walk you through the whole process.
Benefits of having a concrete pouring insurance plan
If you are a contractor or a business owner, you need to invest in the right concrete pouring insurance plan to get all these protections and benefits:
- You get coverage for your employees or third party for bodily injury and property damage.
- Depending on your coverage, you also get income protection for employees who failed to work due to sickness or injury caused by your business activity.
- You get repair and replacement costs for your damaged or stolen tools and equipment.
Want to know more about our concrete pouring insurance?
Talk to our insurance specialists today!