Be extra safe and protected at work
The right insurance plan for your electrical business
Due to the nature of their work, electricians are exposed to different kinds of safety risks. They can get injured while fixing a simple electrical wiring problem. They can also injure their clients and damage their properties, if things get out of hand.
Whether you are operating a business or you are a self-employed electrician, you need to have the right electrician insurance to keep you and your business protected. We, at Inszone, have access to some of the best electrician insurance plans that will provide you with essential protection that you need in your business.
Why Inszone Insurance Services?
With the many insurance agencies out there, finding the right partner to trust can be a bit difficult. So, if you are looking for one, here’s the reason that you can trust your insurance needs with us.
- We are an experienced insurance specialist with wide connections with different insurance carriers.
- We can give you the best insurance options that will fit your business requirements.
- We can provide you the some of the most affordable electrician insurance coverage at the competitive and affordable prices.
- Our process is very simple and hassle-free. We have experts who will help you every step of the way, and will make sure that you understand every word on your insurance coverage policy.
Benefits of having an electrician insurance plan
Here are some of the benefits of having electrician insurance, and how the coverage can help your business:
- Your insurance will cover any personal injuries like electrocution, electrical burns, welding injuries, etc., that you, your employees, or your clients might get while performing your job.
- Depending on your policy, it will also cover claims for property damage caused by faulty installation, defective workmanship, and other accidents in connection with your business.
- You also get compensation if your tools and equipment got broken or lost. Your insurance will cover the repair and replacement costs.
- In the event of theft, fire, lightning, and other environmental mishaps, your insurance will cover the lost and damages on your tools, equipment, supplies, business office, among others.
Want to learn more about our electrician insurance plan?
Talk to our insurance specialist today!